30 March 2019

Prose from 22 June 2014 - Bullies, Bitches and Liars

Sometimes I wish I could be a bully or a bitch or a liar and mess with peoples' lives because I see others do it so successfully, and they have such power and make others feel so powerless. I don't want power, but I hate feeling powerless.

But then I realize:

1) No matter how hard I might try, I cannot be this useless and mean - I think you have to be hardwired to do it, starting at a young age and ripening as you age, and make no mistake, if you're a bully, bitch or liar, you age fast and badly.


2) These people are as powerless as I feel when they bully me. They bully and lie and b*tchify because they are powerless, and they think that making others miserable is their key to power.


3) I need to stop feeling powerless under these peoples' regime because my feeling of powerlessness feeds their bullying, bitching and lying. The moment I make it clear that their powers do not make me powerless, they lose power.

No comments:

Post a Comment